Monday, September 8, 2008

Menu Plan Monday September 8th


Ok so I skipped posting my menu plan last week even though I did have one written out, but I am determined to get back to it today...here it goes.

Monday - Rostisserie chicken, rice (free sample that came in the mail from Uncle Bens) corn and watermelon

Tuesday - Meatloaf muffins (recipe from recent Kraft Food magazine), mashed potatoes and green beans

Wednesday - White chili (using leftover chicken from Monday), salad and bread

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Ham and cheese calzones (also from recent Kraft Food mag)

Saturday - Night Out (hopefully a date night!)

Sunday - Clean out the refrigerator night

Breakfasts this week
Cereal
Waffles
Oatmeal

Pumpkin Spice Muffins - 3 ingredients
1 spice cake mix
1 egg a
1 can pumpkin (i think this is a 15 oz can)
mix ingredients and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Although you can mix this by hand I feel like it mixes the best if I use a stand mixer or hand mixer.
My two year old LOVES these and I love that he is getting pumpkin in his diet which is so good for him

No comments: